TRIP 2016

Update #06 - March 30th
Columbia, Mississippi
Trip 48 : 555.19 miles (888.30 km)
Year Total : 1,309.07 miles (2,094.51 km)

March 21, 2016 : Panama City, FL to Destin, FL : 55.89 miles (89.42 km)
Trip Total: 288.66 miles (461.38 km)
Year Total: 1,042.24 miles (1,667.58 km)

I had a pretty good afternoon and night. It would have been better if the room was on the other side of the building. I had the view of the back of the McDonalds next door and their parking lot. Because of this, there was a lot of road noise.

I went to bed a little after midnight. I woke up once to go to the restroom, but I was able to fall asleep till around 6 AM. After a good shower, I got dressed and went to the breakfast room to get something to eat back in my room. The selection of food was pretty good.

I left the motel around 8 AM. I rode the sidewalk to the bridge over West Bay. I was able to ride across the whole bridge. There was some road construction just passed the West side of the bridge. I didn't think that I could get through it and get on Bus 98 so I headed South on FL 3031 next to the Naval Service Authority Center. I was hoping to find a street that would take me to Bus 98 but I had to ride clear to FL 3030. It was a long ride back to Bus 98.

The ride through the Panama City Beach area. Even though this was Spring Break, there wasn't much traffic. This is probably because a lot of the college kids moved onto other beach towns because Panama City Beach was enforcing a lot of laws because of the Spring Break roudiness. I was able to get about 21 miles in by noon. I stopped at a McDs for some lunch.

The ride along the rest of Bus 98 went okay. I rode passed the Laguna Beach Christian Retreat Center. There seemed to be a lot of groups there. I stopped at a Winn Dixie near the end of Bus 98 to get a loaf of bread. I got back on US 98 for about 3 miles before I was able to get onto Cnty Road 30A. After a short break at a gas station, I got on the bike trail. There was a lot of traffic on the bike trail till a little passed Seaside. I did stop to call up my Warm Showers contact in Seagrove Beach. I got a text message telling me that they weren't able to host me tonight.

There was a lot of college age Spring breakers in the downtown area of Seaside at the food trucks. Even though there was a cool breeze and the temperature was in the low 60s, there were a lot of college kids in swimwear and going without shirts. There was this one girl in a bikini who was standing in the middle of the sidewalk/ bikepath oblivious to her surroundings because she was enamered on what was happening on her cell phone. There were a lot of young boys without shirts on showing off their pasty white chests. There was a lot of families with young kids on bikes.

Bike traffic pretty well became non-existent just passed Deer Lake State Park till Topsail Hill Preserve State Park. I got back on US 98. Once I got into the San Destin area, I started to ride the sidewalk.

I got into the Destin area a little before dusk. There wasn't any place to camp out in the woods in the area. I was thinking that I knew about a motel that I might have been able to afford but I couldn't remember how far down the highway it was. I started to ride passed Henderson Beach State Park. When I saw a sign that showed that tent camping was allowed, I decided to see if I could camp there. I got to the office at the gate a little after dusk. I caught the rangers still in the office. The ranger that I talked to told me that they had just shut down their cash register system and the tent camping area was still in the development stages. Because of this, the $15 camping fee was waived. I had to ride to the main camping area and once I got to the bath-house I had to follow the sidewalk to the boardwalk to the beach. Just before getting onto the boardwalk was the bike camping area. There were a couple of picnic tables and three pads that were made of piles of sawdust and wood chips. Across the sidewalk was water.

I was able to pitch my tent just by moonlight. Hopefully, it won't be too cold of a night because the weather report that I watched before leaving the motel said that the low was going to be in the upper 30s.

March 22, 2016 : Destin, FL to Pensacola, FL : 49.98 miles (79.97 km)
Trip Total: 338.64 miles (541.82 km)
Year Total: 1,092.22 miles (1,747.55 km)

I had a pretty good night. It didn't get that cold. Sleeping on a bed of wood chips was okay because they served as a barrier against the cold of the ground. I only woke up once to relieve myself.

I woke up around daylight around 6:30 AM. It took me a little under a half hour to get everything packed up and Alice loaded up. I opted to not shave today. It was around 7:10 AM when I left the state park and got back on US 98. The ride through the rest of Destin and to the bridge across the East Channel of Choctawhatchee Bay went okay. I was able to ride across the bridge onto Oskaloosa Island. There was a pretty good bike path that took me across the island to the bridge over the West Channel. I had to ride a sidewalk across the bridge into Fort Walton Beach.

Once I got into Fort Walton Beach, I rode sidewalks through the rest of town and on through Mary Esther. I got word that the Warm Showers member in Mary Esther was on bike tour himself through the rest of March. I got back on the main highway going through Hurlburt Field - Elgin Air Force Base. The ride on US 98 was pretty good because there was an improved bike path and a tailwind.

In Wynnehaven Beach, I stopped at a McDs for an early lunch break. I wanted to get on the internet to check out some Warm Showers members in the Gulf Breeze and Pensacola areas. I found out that the First United Methodist Church in downtown Pensacola was hosting cyclists in the youth building. Back in 2014, the development director, Jeb, took a trip across the country. The church started hosting cyclists back in 2015. I was able to connect with Jeb.

The afternoon ride went really well. The miles into Gulf Breeze went quickly. The temperature got close to 70 so I was able to strip down to my cycling jersey. I did have to stop and get some sun screen. My nose had peeled just a little bit. Hopefully, it will not get as bad as last year.

I stopped for a break at a gas station in Gulf Breeze before tackling the long bridge across Pensacola Bay. Traffic was really backed up going Westbound across the bridge. I found out that there was actually a two car accident near the West end of the bridge.

From the bridge, it was almost a mile ride to the First United Methodist Church. I got to the church about 4:45 PM. Jeff was outside the church waiting for me. He took me across the street to the youth building, which was a large house (probably at one time the rectory of the church). Jeb showed me where everything was. Before he left, he slipped me a small GH and also gave me one of the youth group's t-shirts.

My first goal tomorrow morning is to get to the bike shop a couple of blocks from the church. I've got to get the front wheel checked out. The wheel is a little out of true and it is causing the right side of the tire to hit the inside of the front fork. Also it the cost isn't too high, I'm going to see if a new crank set along with front chain rings can be put on Alice.

From downtown Pensacola, I'm about 14.5 miles from the Alabama State line and 30 miles from Foley. There is a Warm Showers member in Foley and I've arranged for a visit there. Hopefully, they will not mind if I'm at least three days ahead of schedule.

March 23, 2016 : Pensacola, FL to Foley, AL : 30.34 miles (48.54 km)
Trip Total: 368.68 miles (589.89 km)
Year Total: 1,122.56 miles (1,796.10 km)

I was a somewhat okay evening in the youth building of the Methodist Church. The house was huge. It might have been the manse. It was nice having something to eat there and also to pig out on a large ice cream sundae with there different kinds of ice cream. I watched a couple of movies on my laptop.

I didn't sleep very well. There was a lot of light to deal with especially two bright red fire exit signs. There wasn't any way to get away from the signs. I could have gone upstairs but my right knee wouldn't have handed the long staircase. I was told that the showers were in the upstairs bathrooms.

I woke up around 6 AM. I had a bagel and some apple juice for breakfast. I left the youth building a little after 8 AM. It was a couple of block ride to the bike shop. I got there just as the owner was opening up so he got right on Alice. The first thing that I had him do was to check out the front wheel. The cones needed to be tightened. The main reason why there was a wobble in the wheel was that there was a broken spoke. The owner had to unpack the bearings and take out the axle to replace the spoke. I haven't experienced a broken spoke in years.

The next thing was to put on a new crankset. There was a Shimano crankset for $40 and a Suntour crankset for $60. The Suntour crankset was a better fit because of the spacing and also that the chain rings had pretty well the same teeth ratio. I was sold the Suntour crankset for $40. The threads on the left crank arm seemed to be okay but I opted to have the new crank arm to be put on. The owner didn't have any pedal extenders. Overall, I got charged only $60 for everything.

It was almost 10:30 AM when I left the bike shop. It was only a couple of blocks ride back to US 98. For most of the way, there was a seperate bike lane. I opted to stop at a Wendys for an early lunch. The ride through the rest of Florida went okay.

Once back in Alabama the ride was sort of tricky to Elberta because the shoulder was pretty well taken up with a rumble strip. The highway between Elberta and Foley was much more improved with a wide shoulder and no rumble strip. When I got into Foley, I called up my Warm Showers contact. He worked at the bike shop in downtown Foley.

March 24, 2016 : Foley, AL to Fairhope, AL : 21.73 miles (34.77 km)
Trip Total: 390.41 miles (624.66 km)
Year Total: 1,144.29 miles (1,830.86 km)

Considering how unkept the house was, I was surprised at getting some rest. Stepping into the bathtub was not a good experience because it looked like it hadn't been kept out in years. There was mildew and mold at the bottom of the shower curtain. The tub really needed to be scrubbed out. There was indication that the dogs were given baths in it. I didn't take a long shower. I was able to get my clothes washed and dried.

It looked like the dogs slept on the futon in the living room when there were no guests. I did have access to a blanket that didn't have any dog hair on it. I was able to get about five hours of sleep.

I woke up around 5 AM. I quietly had some breakfast and watched a video. I kept my peace. As a minister, I was a little disturbed that Justin was shacking up with his girlfriend. She was old enough to have an eleven year old son. No idea why she wasn't with him and her husband.

I got on the road a little after 7:30 AM. I stopped at a gas station for some milk and to also work on my helmet. I was able to get some new pads for the helmet. I also stopped at a Dollar General for a loaf of milk. There was some excitement at the store because a lady accidently ran into the back side of the store. The door where they get their supplies brought in was really dented in.

The ride to Fairhope went okay. I spent most of the time riding along the Eastern Shore Bike Trail. I got into Fairhope around 11:16 AM. I didn't feel like going any farther because there was going to be some major thunderstorms coming through the area in the afternoon. I saw some cars at the Presbyterian Church. I caught the minister becfore he was heading out for lunch. Instead of allowing me to spend the night in the church, he offered to get me a room at a motel that I had passed a block away from the church.

March 25, 2016 : Fairhope, AL to Pine Grove (W Mobile), AL : 35.57 miles (56.91 km)
Trip Total: 425.98 miles (681.57 km)
Year Total: 1,179.86 miles (1,887.78 km)

I had a pretty good afternoon and night. The thunderstorm hit around 1:30 PM. There was a lot of loud thunder and a lot of rain. The storm lasted about an hour. The storm really went through the area with winds over 30 mph.

I went to bed around 10:30 PM. I didn't have to get up once to go to the restroom. I woke up around 6 AM.

I left the motel a little after 8 AM. There was a slight headwind that was kind of cool so I had to get my windbreaker on. The ride was kind of slow because there were a lot of rolling hills between Fairhope and Daphne. I stopped at a grocery store in Daphne to get a few things. I stopped at a gas station for a short break. It was warm enough that I was able to take my windbreaker off.

Traffic was pretty heavy around I-10 near Spanish Fort. It was kind of tricky getting across the highway onto the US 90 / US 98 Causeway. Traffic was pretty heavy across the causeway over to the Mobile River. I was going to try and hitch a ride through the tunnel but I decided to go North to the high bridge a little over a mile to the North. I was really surprised that I was able to ride up to the top of the bridge. I just had to take two short breaks to get my heart rate down. My right knee didn't hurt much. I stopped at the top of the bridge to take some pictures. The ride down the bridge into North Mobile went okay.

I was going to maybe stop at the house of the Warm showers contact in Chicasaw but I decided against it. I read on the profile of the lady that she rescued stray dogs. She must have had ten dogs and a lot of other animals. Because of this, I didn't know what the upkeep of the house was. There was no indication whether they were outside dogs or inside dogs.

From the bridge, I followed frontage roads along I-165 for a bit because I thought that Bus US 98 was going to turn South. I rode through downtown Pritchard. There was a bike path along Wilson Avenue to US 45. I stopped at a McDs for a late lunch. I followed US 45 till it joined with US 98. Traffic was pretty heavy on the way to I-65. I rode along the sidewalk as much as I could.

Just passed I-65 in the area of Pine Grove, I came across a Super 8. Since I had some Wyndham Reward points and some money left in my bank account, I decided to try and get a room. I saw on a sign at a nearby Hardees that they had free wifi. I found some shade in front of the store and I got out my laptop to make a reservation of a discounted room. As I was finishing up the reservation, one of the ladies of the restaurant came out to ask me if I wanted something to eat. She told me that a gentleman had offered to get me something to eat. I told the lady that a value meal would be okay for later on. I finshed up the reservation, shut down my laptop, and put it away. I then went inside the restaurant. The guy who offered to pay for the meal gave me a GH as well. At the Super 8, I found out that the lady had given me two sandwiches instead of one.

I'm about 21 miles away from the Mississippi State Line. I'm looking at stopping in Lucedale, MS for the night.

March 26, 2016 : Pine Grove (W Mobile), AL to Lucedale, MS : 36.47 miles (58.35 km)
Trip Total: 462.45 miles (739.92 km)
Year Total: 1,216.33 miles (1,946.13 km)

The night would have been better if I had gotten a room that wasn't connected to another room by an inside door. There wasn't much soundproofing. I had tried to go to bed early but I got awoken up around 11:30 PM by some noise coming from the rom next door. It sounded like there was some kind of party going on.

I woke up around 5:30 AM to the rhythmic sound of an industrial washer. Around 6:45 AM, I went to the office to get some breakfast. I was the only one there. I was going to head out around 8 AM but I couldn't because a thunderstorm came through the area. The band of showers was fast moving but it lasted till around 9:30 AM.

I left the motel around 9:45 AM in some light sprinkles. The ride West was slow because of hills, lots of traffic, and I had to ride the gutter. By noon, I had only ridden around 11 miles. I stopped at a gas station in Sennes for a lunch break. It got warm enough that I was able to take my windbreaker off.

The gutter lasted till I got to Wilmer. After Wilmer, there was a shoulder to ride along but there was a shallow rumble strip to deal with. Once I crossed into Mississippi, the shoulder stayed but the rumble strip disappeared. The only problem was that the pavement was a little rough so the ride was a little bumpy. It was almost like I was riding on low pressure tires.

About five miles out of Lucedale, I started to follow local roads to Lucedale. The main road was blocked because of a bridge out so I got a little lost. I must have traveled a couple of miles more than I needed to. I got into downtown Lucedale a little after 5 PM. I was going to try and locate the police station but I decided to stop at a motel because there was a sign that said rooms for $35.

March 27, 2016 : Lucedale, MS to Isabell (N Lucedale), MS : 02.61 miles (04.18 km)
Trip Total: 465.06 miles (744.10 km)
Year Total: 1,218.94 miles (1,950.30 km)

I had an okay night at the motel even though it was run down. I stayed up kind of late working on the internet. I didn't have to go to the bathroom during the night. I woke up around 5 AM. It was just lightly sprinkling outside. The main band of rain was South of me and it was going Northeast.

I left the motel a little after 9 AM. It was a short ride to the First United Methodist Church. I had worshipped there back in 2005 between the middle of November and in December. My hosts were the Sellers who owned the county newspaper.

I got to the church around 9:30 AM. The sanctuary was filling up for the 10 AM service. The choir and prayer team were practicing for a cantata. After the practice, one of the guys who was a deacon came by to greet me. We talked for a bit.I asked him about a place to stay the rest of the day. He said that he would contact some people and try and help me. A couples of minutes later, he came back with another guy who was also a deacon. The other guy offered to get me a room at the motel where I stayed at last night but the first guy said that he would do better by getting me a room at the Holiday Inn Express North of town back on US 98. Before the service, I was also able to meet and talk with my hosts from 2005. Sheila was in the choir. Her husband was in the congregation some place in back.

Before the service, I saw the pastor. I thought that he was going to come over and talk to me but he just walked passed me. He looked a little familiar.

The service was okay. The cantata was okay but there were some wasted musicians. There were three guitar players and another guy playing an electric keyboard but you couldn't hear any of them over the choir, drum set, and piano. The cantata lasted around 20 minutes. There were a few other things and then there was a 20 minute sermon. The sermon was a litle scattered. The pastor repeated himself a couple of times.

After the sermon, there was a time for prayer requests. I tried to get the pastor to notice me but he didn't. I guess that he ignored seeing my right hand being raised. He should have seen it being that I was sitting in the second row. After his closing prayer, he was going to go on to something else but one of the ladies behind me stopped him and told him that he had missed me. I was able to tell the congregation that instead of a prayer request, I had a praise report and I told everybody that today was the 23rd anniversary of my ministry. The pastor announced this and there was some applause.

After the service, there were just a couple of people who came by to talk to me. Everybody else was into getting to some place for their Easter celebration - where they were going to eat. Nobody asked me if I was going to eat some place. The deacon who talked to me before the service gave me directions to the Holiday Inn. He was drive over there and pay for my room. It was lightly raining and it was about a two mile ride to the hotel.

I'm about 60 miles away from Hattiesburg. I'm not sure whether I'm going to try and push all of the miles in tomorrow. I could possibly ride to either Beaumont 27 miles away or New Augusta 35 miles away and try and find someplace to stopover in one of these towns or try and go a little farther and then try and find someplace to camp out.

I'm glad that this religious holiday season is over. It's more about paganism than the death and resurrection of the Messiah. Even the name of the holiday Easter comes from the Greek goddesss Osaris who was the goddess of fertility. Bunny rabbits and eggs are fertility symbols. This season didn't even coincide with Passover this year. Passover is next month. Even though I've been a believer in the Messiah since 1975, I still can't understand this Holy Week concept. Maudy Thursday being the last Sedar for the Messiah, the capture, and the trial. Good Friday being the day of the crucifiction and the death of the Messsiah and Sunday being the Resurrection. Things do not add up. Scriptures say that the Messiah would be in the tomb for at least three days before the resurrection. From around sunset Friday to sunrise Sunday is around 32 hours and not somewhere between 60 and 72 hours.

March 28, 2016 : Isabell (N Lucedale), MS to Ralston (E Hattiesburg), MS : 47.73 miles (76.37 km)
Trip Total: 512.79 miles (820.46 km)
Year Total: 1,266.67 miles (2,026.67 km)

The afternoon and night would have been a lot better if I had full internet access. The Holiday Inn had an unsecured wifi network but they needed a password that you had to put on a gateway - login page. The problem was that the router wasn't broadcasting the address of the gateway - login page. I was able to connect and check my email on my smartphone but I wasn't able to do so on my laptop. I called downstairs and told them the problem but the guy just restarted the browser. I called up tech support but I just wasted time and money. There was nobody around at the Holiday Inn who had the computer knowledge to check the programming of the router. The router kept on sending out signals identifying itself but didn't allow any internet traffic through.

There was an okay free breakfast. I checked out of the hotel around 8 AM. It was a little cool but at least it wasn't raining. For a while, I put on the longsleeve jersey that Loretta had bought me. The ride West was really slow because there were hills to get over and also very little shoulder to ride along. Most of the narrow shoulder was taken up by a wide rumble strip. The shoulder that was left varied in size from at least eight inches to barely two inches wide. I had to carefully get onto the main traffic lane which was hard because the speed limit was 65 mph.

I stopped at a Dollar General to get a few things. I went down the highway about a half mile more and stopped at a gas station for a short lunch break. The afternoon ride went okay. To get off of the 4-lane highway, I got on MS 198 for the ride through the small town of Beaumont. I stopped at a gas station for a break. There was a black guy there who got a little strange when I told him that I was a minister. He wanted one of the girl cashiers to take a picture of me and Alice. The guy started to get on Alice but I stopped him. He leaned down onto the seat instead. After a couple of miles on MS 198, I got back on US 98. I stopped at a gas station in New Augusta for a break. I called up my friend in Hattiesburg but I was just able to leave a voicemail message. New Augusta was actually a county seat. It was almost 3:30 pm and I was at least 25 miles away from Hattiesburg. I decided to try and stop for the night. I rode around the town to check out the churches. I didn't see any parsonage. I saw a lady in front of the Methodist Church. She was planning some kind of game on her computer. She told me that she actually went to the Baptist Church a couple of doors down. She told me that most of the ministers commuted either from Hattiesburg or as far away as Mobile. Her church had an interim but he traveled from Hattiesburg. She did tell me that the head deacon lived close by and she would try and find him for me if I would just go to the church and wait. After a half hour, the guy came over to the church to talk to me. He told me that he wouldn't allow me to stay inside the church for the night because they never done it before. It turns out that they've had the interim minister for a little over 8 years. From what I felt, the church was in it's death throes because they are not showing the compassion of Matthew 25.

It was around 4:20 PM when I headed back on the road. There were no small towns to ride through. I kept on looking for a place to camp out but all I saw were private property signs. Also, I was riding along a ridge. To the South of me was Military Camp Shelby.

It was around 6:20 OM when I got into the Eastern outskirts of Hattiesburg in the Ralston area. I rode down the highway for about a mile and I was able to find a clearing in the woods. The clearing was from clear cutting. I was able to find a place to camp out but I had to get through all of the slash left from the tree cutting. There were some mosquitoes so I used the mosquito spray for tents that Loretta gave me. It helped some because few mosquitoes got into the tent.

March 29, 2016 : Ralston (E Hattiesburg), MS to Lamar Park (W Hattiesburg) : 14.26 miles (22.82 km)
Trip Total: 527.05 miles (853.28 km)
Year Total: 1,280.93 miles (2,049.49 km)

The evening went okay. It didn't get that cold so I was comfortable. I did crawl into my sleeping bag and had to wake up a couple of times during the night to relieve myself. My right knee hurt a little but I didn't take any aspirin. I did have to use some medicated salve on my lower lip.

I woke up around 6 AM. I took my time packing up and getting Alice ready. I had to work on the below seat rack. I carefully took my time walking through the slash and mud puddles back to the highway.

It was around 8:30 AM when I got back on US 98. From where I was, it was about a four mile ride to US 49 where I turned North towards downtown Hattiesburg. I stopped at a gas station for a short break. I called up my friend again and was just able to leave a voicemail message. I called up the Warm Showers contact. she told me that she wouldn't be able to host me till after 7 PM. She also told me that she would have to check with her male room-mate. I wasn't really comfortable with this. I didn't want to wait till 7 PM to find out that the answer was no.

I stopped alongside the road to call up my friend in Fulton to see if there was anybody in Hattiesburg who was with the MS Extension Service that could help me. While I was talking with my friend, I got a call from my friend Johnny here in town. He told me that he was temporarily living in a rental because they were having a bigger house built since they had two young girls under 7. The last time that I was here in Hattiesburg was Mon, Nov 8, 2010. The time before that was the night of Wed Nov 26 and all day Thurs Nov 27, 2008. Johnny told me that his wife Patricia would meet me at the Microtell hotel west of I-59 on US 98. Along the way, I had time to stop at a McDs for some lunch.

When I got to the MicroTell, Patricia and her two young daughters were actually there waiting for me inside. The oldest daughter was just one year old when I was in Hattiesburg last. I'll be riding to Columbia tomorrow. I'm four cycling days away from Natchez, which is the end of this current leg and my turning point heading North. Weather permitting, I should be crossing into Memphis, TN Wed April 13th.

March 30, 2016 : Lamar Park (W Hattiesburg) to Columbia : 28.14 miles (45.02 km)
Trip Total: 555.19 miles (888.30 km)
Year Total: 1,309.07 miles (2,094.51 km)

The evening went okay. I stayed up a little late. It was good getting on the web since I wasn't able to do so Sunday. There was some noise coming from the upstairs room to deal with. It sounded like somebody bouncing a ball on the floor. The toilet in the bathroom also cycled quite loudly.

I pretty well slept through the night. I woke up around 6:20 AM. A little after 6:40 AM I went downstairs to get some breakfast.

I left the hotel around 8 AM. The temperature was in the high 60s and the high should be in the low 70s. The sky was pretty overcast and there was a stiff breeze coming from the Southeast blowing to the Northwest. There were reports that there were going to be bad storms during the night and pretty well all day tomorrow. Predictions were that there were going to be bad thunderstorms and possible tornadoes.

Around 9:30 AM, I stopped at a gas station for a short break. I called up my friend Johnnie in Hattiesburg. He was supposed to contact a friend of his in Columbia to see if he could help me with a place to stay for the night. Johnnie told me that his friend Danny offered to get me a room at a local hotel in Columbia. Johnnie gave me Danny's phone number and I called up Danny. Danny offered to help me with a room Thursday because of the possible thunderstorms. Danny also offered to pick me up and take me to his church tonight.

The ride to Columbia was a little slow because of the wind. In some places, the wind was strong enough and I was being pushed off the shoulder. The shoulder was very narrow in some places because there was a rumble strip at the end of the lane.

I got into Columbia around 1:30 PM. Before going on and checking into the hotel, I stopped at a McDs for a late lunch.

It's good that tomorrow will be a day off. I hadn't had a full day off since leaving Columbus 16 days ago.

The next trip update should be posted sometime between April 08th and April 15th.



Bicyclist in Sunset



All Written Material unless specified is by Rev. Johannes Myors
No part may be reproduced without prior permission by Rev. Myors.
(Main Graphics, Logos, Photos, and Text restricted use)

Copyright: 1998 to present